20 May 2017

Get GM Igor Smirnov’s best collection of premium videos for FREE!

In recent times many of my students had requested for me to provide them (and also you) with instructive video lessons. As some of you might know, I’ve a busy schedule and that’s why I was not able to prepare video lessons regularly for you. However, I’m doing my best to coordinate with our guest coaches and give you high quality lessons.
Meanwhile, in an effort to fulfil the requests of some of my students I’ve decided to do something special. I’m providing everyone with an opportunity to get some of my best collection of premium videos, the “GM Smirnov’s Bundle” for FREE! 🙂
Yes, we’re conducting a “Like and Comment“ contest on our RCA Facebook page. So how does this contest work and how do you participate to get my premium video collection for FREE?

About the contest

The contest rules are very simple. All you need to do is:
1) ‘Like’ and ‘comment’ on the Contest Post
2)  Send us a private message (to our RCA Facebook page)
3) And, get “GM Smirnov’s Bundle” for FREE!
rca facebook contestNote: if you don’t know how to send us a private message on Facebook, you’re welcome to check the FAQ here.

What’s a Contest Post?

The Contest Post is like a message posted on our RCA Facebook page. For your convenience, we’ve pinned the post to the top of our page, so you can easily find it on our Facebook page. Below is the screenshot of the Contest Post.
facebook contest post
All you need to do is ‘Like’ the Contest Post and ‘comment’ something like “I’m in!” to participate and then send us a private message on Facebook.
After sending us a message, our Support Team will reply to you and provide you with the prize, the “GM Smirnov’s Bundle” within 24 hours! 🙂 If you face any issues or have any doubts, feel free to report to us by writing in the comments below or by sending an email to support@chess-teacher.com.
rca facebook contest

Let me inform you that “GM Smirnov’s Bundle” contains five of my premium videos:

1) The Art of endgame ($20)
2) How to win a won game? ($20)
3) Press your opponents like Carlsen ($20)
4) Play like Nakamura ($20)
5) The art of Defense in Chess

The Bundle price is $39 USD – so you get a prize that is really worth it by participating in this contest and that’s really, really MASSIVE! Moreover, all of these videos contain very useful information and they can really help you improve your chess progress. 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment